DIY Handmade Glow Crystal Planting Crystallization Chemical Experiment Set For Kids
Glow Crystal Growing Kit Science Explore Grow Your Own Crystals STEAM Toys for Boys & Girls Crystal Growing for Age 7-12
Not suitable for children under 6 years old.
-Use under adult supervision.
-Please read the instructions before use, and operate according to the instructions for reference.
-Do not let the chemicals come into contact with any part of the body, especially the mouth and eyes.
-Keep children and animals away from the experiment.
-Keep the experimental device out of the reach of children under 6 years of age.
1. Find an adult to help add 150ml of hot water (about 100°C) to the cup, use a stir bar to stir evenly until the powder is completely dissolved. (You can use the measuring cup in the suit to measure the water)
2. Add a whole peritectic powder to the measuring cup and stir evenly until it is completely dissolved.
3. Cool for about 15 minutes.
4. Put the seed crystal into the growth container and pour the solution prepared in the previous step.
5. Put the container in a place where it will not be bumped.
6. Just wait now! After about a day, you will see the crystal begin to take shape. But wait another week or so for your crystal to fully grow. When you think it's okay, gently take out the crystal.
7. Use a UV pen to take a photo of the crystal for a few minutes, and then take it to a dark cabinet, you can see the crystal glowing green!
8. You can put the container upside down to display the crystal you made.
The principle of crystal growth:
Mixing water with a specific powder, after a chemical reaction and a certain period of waiting, the crystal will "grow" by itself. The crystal clear crystals seem to be the crystallization of science and art. Such a small experiment not only stimulated children's interest in science, but also cultivated hands-on skills, and at the same time was a kind of art and beauty.